| Dr. Mathew Ball, Ph.D., P.Geo. |
| || |
- Over 30 years of worldwide exploration and mining experience including 6 years on Cassiar Gold mine in 1980’s. Dr. Ball's area of expertise is in advancing mineral projects to production and brownfields exploration.
- He has worked as a professional geologist worldwide for over 35 years on producing mines and exploration projects in North and South America, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Papua New Guinea.
- Dr. Ball completed a PhD thesis at Queen's University in Canada on the Geology of the Table Mountain Gold Camp, Cassiar, British Columbia and its implications for lode-gold metallogeny.
- During his past work at Table Mountain, he was responsible for discovery of the Michelle vein, Michelle High Grade Zone and Bain veins which were later mined.
| Tony Guo, Ph.D, P.Geo. |
| || |
- Over 30 years experience in the mining industries. Involved several public and private companies in Canada and USA.
- Extensive mineral exploration and development experience in Asia and North America.
- The founder and Chairman for the Association of Chinese Canadian Mining Professionals in Canada; The Chairman of C2 Mining International Corporation and Transcontinental Gold corporation.